Friday, October 8, 2010

is this my blog?

i have not signing in my blog for a yearss. Gosh, my blog is dead.
i should start learning how to blog with some interesting post in order to earn more cash.
back to topic, i m now holiday-ing, but my sweet holiday is too shortttt.
Aww, its my fault for hand in my assignment late, so my 1st  week of holiday is fly T.T
Yesterday should be the 3rd day of my 2nd week holiday, the day is fulfill with the gang, lame , 1st of all, we went our senior showcase, which is located at Mad K.L, solaris dutamas. The 2nd destination of our plan is dinner at bbq plaza. I get everyone icecream right after our dinner due to some reason, and the  next stop is snowlakes. The wholeday is about eat and eat and eat. Should say my holiday is about eat sleep eat sleep. My bro say i m extra ordinary PIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment