Monday, November 23, 2009

suffering in the word of LOVE

u fulfill my life with all the color....without u my life will b blank n black.
to protect ur feeling i cant voice out anything in order to save our frenship, the frenship tat i appreciate lot...
there is gal holds an important role in ur life....n i m jus a passby-er...........in this second i realize tat i already fall in deep to u.....frens r trying to pull me up from this kind of bad situation in order to suffering in between of this.... who wants to b the 3rd parti??? furthermore, there is an hopeless chance to be.... i noe n i clear but i still wanna to step in into the deep hole.
u had took the biggest part in my heart, although i cant even touch urs.....but i noe tat i love u much..... n i willing to be the small smallest in ur heart....or maybe is jus a passby-er in the movie..........at least i have been in ur life..........
as seeing u everyday is my biggest wish, acting in front of u is my biggest job

No comments:

Post a Comment